This week’s assignment for Tonia’s 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog is to find a Blog Buddy:
9 Reasons You Need a Blog Buddy
- You can proofread and critique each other’s posts, before pressing “publish.”
- You can share link love.
- You can promote each other’s posts via social media channels.
- You can help each other stay motivated.
- You can trade guest posts.
- You can brainstorm together and bounce post ideas off each other.
- You can critique design and other non-text elements.
- You can help build blog comments.
- You can hold each other accountable.
Blogging Buddy Relationship Advice
- Make the relationship mutually beneficial. All parties should be contribute and benefit.
- Make each other’s blog better. We all have a goal of making our own blogs better. Commit to the same goal for your buddy.
- Find a buddy or a buddy group that you can hook up with.
I have decided to pass on this assignment.